Sunday, November 1, 2009

PRESENTATION BOARD - Segregate or Not Segregate

I've got a comment on my presentation board which the professor asked me to include all of my research in one board and the rest of the boards should be just drawings. i found it kinda silly to cramp everything in one board and the rest would be just drawings.

What i think is, it is not effective because you would just focus on the drawings and not the research which i've been busting my ass off through out the semester to gather all that and you wouldn't wanna read it??

lecturers and professors are intrigued by the graphics rather than the main point of the project, which the solutions, ideas and the researches we had wasted our time on. so, now im at the crossroad whether to segregate or not to..

well, whatever it is i think you guys should decide because i need to do some amendment to my boards.. to cramp everything just to make the lecturer happy.. dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment